Thursday, May 19, 2011

Redo

Seeing as how it's been nearly 2 years since I last posted, I thought it would be a good time to jump back in. That, and the fact that I'm overloaded. Seriously overloaded and in need of an outlet. Not that I have time. Nope. The dog ate that. And then peed on the remnants.

No seriously. I have a puppy. Who likes to eat my 10-month-old. Who is then scolded by my 4-year-old. Who is then sent outside to play with the puppy while I try to get some work done, all the while neglecting said 10-month-old. My average day in a nutshell.

So here's the deal. I'm scrubbing the blog clean and starting fresh in hopes of reinventing it. I would simply start up a new blog, but I'm much too in love with the title of this one - and I don't particularly care if you're not. Navigate elsewhere, Killjoy. (Yup, I just named you that.)

Me- I used to be a real go-getter: a hardworking, globetrotting, exercising, attractive, strong young woman. Now I'm older, run down, and still have flecks of paint on the tips of my surprisingly trim nails from that manicureish thing I got 5 months ago. 6 weeks ago I trimmed my grown-out bangs all by myself and ended up with something a little crooked and a lot unfixable. I work at home where I am nagged all day in multiple languages (mainly Smallchild, Babble, and Yap), and I recently stopped looking for grays because they are no longer hidden, although the bottle of hair dye seems to be.

Next up: what I would do with free time if I had it. Blog, I suppose. Darn. There goes that post, as well as the free time.

3 comments:

thekelsays said...

Great job Chelsea, I can't wait to read more!!!

Ashley and Trent said...

Love it. You are definitely an inspiration to me, I cannot manage half of the things you do and I only have one kid. Can't wait to read all of your future posts!

Mom-Laurie said...

Chelsea, this is so great! Even though we live near each other, and see each other often, it is still fun to read about your life. I love hearing about the girls etc too.
Your descriptions are so accurate!
There is something so endearing about the descriptive written word. I love this! (and you, your beloved hubby and your adorable offspring as well. The Urinator is definitely growing on me:)
I do wish you had not scrubbed the old blog though.
Oh well.
Write some more...I can't wait to read it!